For all questions and concerns about your order please contact me at email@example.com or use the contact form
- All orders are shipped from Switzerland using Swiss Post.
- Orders containing a pre-order item will be held until everything is ready to be shipped.
- Orders will typically ship in 6~10 days in the first week of a shop update. Depending on the amount of orders I get it may take longer. Since I fulfil all orders by myself please be patient!
- Last chance/Clearance items will be discontinued and not restocked.
- Out of stock items are usually restocked in the followings store updates.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic normal delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- Switzerland/Liechtenstein: 2-3 business days
- Europe: 1-5 weeks
- Overseas (Outside Europe) 1 to 3 months
You are fully responsible for any customs fees that may occur upon delivery.
Please be aware of your country's customs policies before ordering (especially for big orders)!
DAMAGED OR LOST ORDER
- All sales are final, I do not accept returns or exchanges.
- If your order was lost or damaged, please send me an email with your name, order number and ordered item. I can send a replacement or refund your order, excluding shipping fee.
- If you've provided an incorrect address that resulted in your package being lost or returned to me you will have to cover the shipping fee if you're requesting a resend.
- Please contact me as soon as possible if you notice a mistake in your address.
UK customers can now order from my etsy store.
I can currently ship to these countries:
Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China (except for Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui, Jiangxi), Columbia, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, Great Britain (order through etsy only), Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Vietnam
(updated 5th December 2022)
For German Customers
Germany's Packaging Act (VerpackG) came into effect on January 2019, imposing requirements eon online retailers selling to buyers in Germany. The Packacing Act promotes recycling and reuse of packaging materials (e.g. cardboard boxes, tape, and bubble wrap).
TVCHANY store is registered with LUCID (Packaging Register of the Stiftung Zentrale Stelle Verpackungsregister) and has a dual partnership with Activate by Reclay system.
Cardboard, paper, and plastic are used for packaging, so please recycle whenever possible or dispose of it appropriately. Thank you!